In this episode, the Titancrew discusses piracy and the importance of striking the balance between protecting creative intellectual property and the need to preserve gaming's history, particularly in light of the recent shutdown of various ROM sites around the web. We tackle various questions including:
- How long should IP rights last for video games?
- Who/What is the Robin Hood of video games?
- Is Nintendo the Disney of video games? What does that make Sega?
- Is retro game piracy bad?
- But is it really *that* bad?